Getting good content syndication articles and resources is damn difficult! We have searched the web and not a single blog had more than 1-2 content syndication articles that give actionable and informative content on this marketing strategy.
So, we decided to make it easy for you and list out the best content syndication articles that are available online.
For starters, who are still unaware of this brilliant (our favorite!) marketing strategy,
Content syndication is a marketing strategy that deals with re-publishing content on third-party websites.
And, NO. It is not the duplication of content. Lets look at the 29 content syndication articles that talk about various aspects of this inbound marketing strategy. For the ease of finding exactly what you are looking for, we have divided the content syndication articles according to the subject matter.
1. Understanding Content Syndication
- Unleashing the Power of Syndicated Content in Your Content Marketing Efforts by Neil Patel, on Search Engine Journal, a blog founded by Loren Baker who is an Advisor at Alpha Brand Media and runs Foundation Digital, a digital marketing strategy & development agency.
- How I Increased Pageviews by 34% with Content Syndication by Anna Crowe on Search Engine Journal
- Content Syndication: More Than a Traffic Boost by Michael Schreiber on Content Marketing Institute (CMI), founded by Joe Pulizzi, the leading evangelist for content marketing. He believes passionately that there is a better way for brands to market than how theyve done it in the past.
- The Pros and Cons of Content Syndication by Julia Tiedt on Business2Community, one of the most popular business blogs on the web according to Technorati and Alexa
- Weighting content syndication and plagiarism on OnlyB2B blog. It is a lead generation company founded by Vikas Bhatt and AmeetBhinganiya. They have years of experience in this field of lead generation and content syndication.
- 5 content syndication myths on OnlyB2B blog..
2. Guide to syndicating content
- A step by step guide to content syndication by Neil Patel, a New York Times best-selling author who has helped companies like Amazon, NBC, GM, HP, and Viacom grow their revenue.
- Quicksprout, a leading blog on content marketing shares a detailed infographic on content syndication strategies
- How to syndicate your blog by Albert Costil on Search Engine Journal,
- The Ultimate Guide To Content Syndication: More Content In Less Time by Brian Honigman on Business2Community
- Beginners Guide to FREE content syndication on OnlyB2B blog.
3. Content Syndication Articles on Strategies
- Boost Your Traffic With Content Syndication Strategies by Jason Bowden on Business2Community
- Channel Partner Success Through Content Syndication by Brian Tervo on Business2Community
- 4 Super-Effective Content Syndication Strategies for Bloggers by Larry Kim on Business2Community
- How to Use Content Syndication to Boost Your Subscribers by OnlyB2B blog.
- 5 Step Process To Make Content Syndication Work For Demand Generation on OnlyB2B blog
- 4 Super-Effective Content Syndication Strategies for Bloggers on Wordstream.
4. Content Syndication Articles on Networks and Tools
1. Quicksprout, a leading blog on content marketing shares a detailed infographic on content syndication networks and tool along with the steps for creating campaigns.
2. 9 Content Distribution Tools to Help You Expand Your Reach by Carly Stec on Hubspot.
3. 20 Content Syndication Tools To Exponentially Increase Domain Authority on OnlyB2B.
4. 1+1 Traffic Driving Content Syndication Tools For A Brilliant Content Marketing Strategy [Updated] by Ruchika Sharma on Izzoto.
Must Read: Weighting Content Syndication and Plagiarism
5. Do’s and Don’t of Content Syndication
- Duplicate vs. Syndicate Content: Decoding How Google Looks at It & What Your Approach Should Be by Julia McCoy on Search Engine Journal
- Should You Let Google Index Syndicated Content & Press Releases? By Jenny Halasz on Search Engine Journal
- How to Keep Google From Penalizing Your Syndicated Content by Randy Apuzzo on Content Marketing Institute
- How to Syndicate Content Without Getting Dinged in Search by Kathleen Celmins on Hubspot, a leading source of information on inbound marketing
- Content Syndication and How to Look Good Doing It on Moz, a blog that started as an online community where some of the world’s first SEO experts shared their research and ideas
- Retaining SEO Value in Syndicated Content and Partnerships on Moz.
- The Truth About Content Syndication and Duplicate Content by Rachel Sullivan on Business2Community
How To Get The Best Results From B2B Content Syndication by Will Humphries
There you go. If you are looking for content syndication articles, these will give you all the information you will need. Sharing is caring. this article to your boss!
+Did we miss out any other content syndication articles? Do you know of a great content syndication article? Comment below and lets talk about it.