67% of B2B buyers research online before deciding what to buy
9 out of 10 B2B buyers say online content has a moderate to major effect on their purchasing decisions.
Whether you are looking to engage new customers, increase sales, retain existing business or boosting your brand awareness, content marketing is the way to go! There is no doubt that content marketing can quench your buyers thirst for information and convert them into hot leads.
At Only B2B, our content marketing services revolve around 4 simple, focused steps.
1) Research and Ideation
We have a streamlined approach to use best practices, tactics, and experience in your industry to ideate, create and give a unique voice to your brand. At, Only B2B, we
- Spend time with you to understand your business in and out
- Research on what your audience craves and what will work best for your product/services
- Ideate an engaging content strategy which includes the creation of buyer personas
- Create a detailed editorial calendar so we are on time every single minute
- Ensure SEO analysis so we can take advantage of organic traffic and rank you higher.
- Do an in-depth analysis of your competitions content strategy so we know what already works
- Carry out an extensive content audit for existing content and strategy (if any) so we can channelize resources into strategies which will work and minimize any wastage.
If you had a blueprint for what content is and isn’t working, youd waste less time than 65% of businesses who are off experimenting with unproven methods.
2) Content Creation and Production
60% of B2B content marketers say producing engaging content is their biggest challenge
But, not with us!
Once we have strategized, we will start creating content that will resonate with your audience. Our team of expert writers will work on creating a copy which weaves magic. That is not it! We have a team of editors who rigorously edit the copy to make it concise and remove all the fluff. Our content
- Addresses pain points of your audience so they keeping coming back for more
- Does not contain technical jargons which increase the readability scores
- Is conversational and fun to read
- Is full of actionable insights
- Contains no fluff and
- Is SEO optimized to tap organic traffic
We can help you with
- website copy
- white papers
- case studies
- press releases
- social media content and more.
3) Content Promotion
If you think you can build content and your audience will automatically come to you-you cannot be more wrong! Content marketing cannot be successful without a carefully designed content promotion and distribution plan. To attract the relevant leads, we need to promote on multiple platforms and give legs to our content. Our team will help you build a simple but effective content distribution plan which will slowly but steadily grow your audience and lead quality.
We use the right mix of social media, email marketing, website landing pages, content syndication, SEO, paid ads to get the best results
4) Content Marketing Analysis
Last but not the least, we also measure the success of content marketing by analyzing relevant metrics against established KPIs and build reports that map the metrics.
Content marketing, which is an inbound strategy, takes time to show results. Before your competitors gains undue advantage over you, call us and let€™s get you rolling.