• Supervising and coordinating all processes and activities in the Delivery Process.
• Ensure all policies and procedures are being followed.
• Responsible for the performance of a team of up to 20 agents to meet/exceed key performance metrics for both quality and production.
• Monitor and evaluate agent monthly performance, review productivity and attendance reports, and coach staff members to improve performance.
• Stays informed of all new Campaigns/ Projects and ensure that agents are properly briefed before they go live with the Campaign.
• Be visible to agents. Managers should walk around regularly to perform live monitoring of agents, compliment agents for on-the-spot performance, and assist agents struggling with calls.
• Motivates employees to ensure optimal performance results are achieved and that a positive, constructive work environment is provided.
• Addresses staff performance issues; provides additional training when needed; recommends appropriate personnel actions.
• Oversee the day to day operations of the group.
• Other duties as delegated.
• Drive continuous improvements to increase productivity reduce costs.
• Provide daily goals and strategy to their team that will maximize the productivity.
• Manage revenue/profit results to meet business objectives.
• Administer continuous training and coaching to ensure quality.
• Ability to influence Leaders and set/implement Strategy across team.
• Excellent written and communications skills with ability to present.
• Strong analytical, verbal and written communications skills.
• Strong coaching, people, and leadership skills.
• Negotiation and client relationship skills.
• Ability to lead and partner successfully with teams, management and client.
• High level of integrity, judgment and follow through.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Technology acumen and reporting.
• Strong coaching skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Good hands on MS. Excel.
2 -5 years
Monday- Friday (Sat – Sun fixed off)
Candidate should be flexible to shift timing.