30+ More Articles On Content Syndication in 2019
A few days back we wrote about how you should shift the focus from SEO and onto content syndication and why is it a good idea for 2019. If you haven’t read it yet, you can read it here.
2018 will be over in a few days. We are sure you have tried a lot of new tactics to drive traffic and boost lead generation.
And, if you are asking yourself what next, this is the place to be.
What else could you be doing? What another strategy can you incorporate into your marketing plan that will ensure quality traffic and lead generation?
We say content syndication is your answer. A lot of marketers believe that content syndication is copied content (or duplicate content) and hence, they are penalized by search engines (especially, Google).
But, that is far from the truth. Content syndication is not duplicate content. It is republishing your original content on another popular website. If you have noticed or visited new sites recently, you would have come across content syndication. CNN, Forbes, Huffington, Entrepreneur are a few examples of sites that are open to it. These are articles you have seen with ‘This article originally appeared on..’ either at the beginning or at the end.
Content syndication is an old concept and many known brands use it. You can read about how the popular brands use content syndication here.
If you are excited to learn how to syndicate content, you can read our guide on 29 Content Syndication Articles to Help You Become a Content Syndication Guru.
In this post, we will share 39 articles on content syndication that shares the best tips, tricks, strategies for an effective and result driven strategy. Let’s begin
- Weighing The Pros And Cons Of B2B Content Syndication by Vikas Bhatt, OnlyB2B ITES Private Limited.
- The Right Way to Launch a Blog Syndication Strategy by Kim Kosaka, Director of Marketing at Alexa
- Best Practices for Reposting Blogs (AKA Content Syndication) content syndication article by Jennifer Villa, Content Marketer of Impulse Creative
- How to Use Rel=Canonical for Content Syndication and SEO by Harsh Agarwal, Owner, and Blogger of Shout Me Loud
- The truth about content syndication and duplicate content syndication article by Rachel Sullivan on Metis Communication
- Different Ways To Syndicate Content by Mark Storino on Workspace Digital
- How Content Syndication Can Boost Your Business | Written blog by
Tatiana Liubarets on Written Blog
- Is Content Syndication Spammy? – SuccessWorks – SEO Copywriting by Heather Lloyd-Martin on Success Works
- Ultimate Guide to Content Syndication for Demand Generation by Kamil Rextin on Hacker Noon
- The 7 Best Content Syndication Networks for SEO – OneSpace content syndication article by Shannon Durio
- How to Run a Successful B2B Content Syndication Campaign by OpGen Media
- Content Syndication: Safe SEO Practices for Your Blog by Michael Boezi on Control House Media
- Content Syndication: Reach a Broader Audience with Online CAD Models in More Locations by Adam Beck of Marketing Manager at CADENAS PARTsolutions
- 16 Content Syndication Networks and Platforms That You Need to Know in 2018 by Shane Barker on Growth Hackers
- 3 Benefits of web content syndication in enhancing the customer experience by Microsoft TechNet
- 6 Websites to Syndicate Your Content With – Wishpond Blog by Jordan Lore
- 6 Tools to Help You Syndicate Your Content | Cornerstone Content content syndication article by Pawel Grabowski on Cornerstone Content
- The Power of Content Syndication: Scale, Influence & Reach by Case Kenny on ClearVoice
- Can Content Syndication Make You a Happy Blogger? By Mike Alton on Blogging Brute
- 6 Tools to Help You Syndicate Your Content | Cornerstone Content by Pawel Grabowski
- Four Myths About Content Syndication | HuffPost (this is a syndicated article)
- 4 Questions to Ask Your Content Syndication Rep | D Custom by Caroline Dumelle on custom
- How to (Rapidly) Build an Audience with Content Syndication on Copyblogger
- The 3-Tiered Hierarchy of Content Syndication | AudienceBloom by Kathrina Tiangco
- Content Syndication: Debunking the Duplicate Content Myth, content syndication article by Kaitlyn Carpenter
- How To Write Noteworthy Content And Get Your Blog Syndicated by LifeHacker, content syndication article by Tim Soulo, CMO and product advisor at Ahrefs
- Get Tips for Successful Content Syndication and Distribution in our New Distribution Brief, content syndication article by Rob OConnor
There you go – a compilation of the best content syndication articles on the internet. Are you ready to learn a new marketing strategy and boost lead generation in 2019?