Is it enough to have an account on social media platforms and share your content there?
Uhmm.. Unfortunately, no.
While you may have understood the importance of SMM early in your business and maintained accounts to share “cool” content you created – if you are not strategic about sharing it, you will not be able to achieve your desired results.
SMO helps you to strategically create, build and maximize your SMM plans to drive results.
How do you optimize Social media?
- Create a detailed profile which portrays all the required information in one look. For example, ensuring that your Facebook business page has your business name as username, logo as profile, cover photo which hints what you do and a bio which clearly states what your company does.
- You need to have a balance between original content (you created to promote on social media) and shared content (which is created by someone else but is useful for your audience).
- Test headlines and descriptions which work and engage audience.
- A study from B2B Marketing Mentor found that images were the most important tactic for optimizing content for social media. However, be careful with sizing it. No-one likes to click on photos which are pixelated or too large or small for the platform.
- Gary Vaynerchuk said that if content is king, context is god. You can have a great punchline in your content but that’s most likely to be missed. But, if you share that on Twitter – it may get you the traction you hoped for when you wrote it. So, use (or even repurpose it to an infographic, for example) content to match the social media platform.
- We help you create social media profiles with all the required information and optimize it for search engines as well.
- We test headlines and posts to ensure you get the required traction.
- We ensure to take out the best snippet from your post and market that.
- We use relevant hashtags that describe your content and make them part of current trends by making it easily discoverable.
- Did you know that there is an “ideal” post length which gets most traction? We do that analysis for you.
- We optimize your posting schedules. After all, it is important to post content when you buyer is online.
Did you know that Google uses over 900 different factors to determine the relevance of your website to a search query? Out of these 900, the top 5 are –
- The website’s content
- The website’s structure and internal links
- Mobile optimization
- Loading times
- Social signals (links from social networks)
So yes, it is important to have web services in place.
Don’t wait out. Call us for a consultation.