While we all know what content creation is, we often miss the basics. Anyone can create mediocre content – the one which is revamped or repurposed from earlier content.
Content creation is not about that. It is a whole lot more!
It is about creating relevant, valuable and quality content for your audience (not for yourself!). Something which drives your audience to come back for more.
Let us ask you one question –
Did you know that 41% of businesses say their number one challenge is, ‘producing the kind of content that engages prospects and customers’
Do you have a go-to blog for any subject?
Yes? Thought so!
We all have favorite blogs or at least preferred websites we go to for specific work? For example, if we wanted to read about technology, you may want to visit Gizmodo first or if you wanted to learn copywriting, you want to read copy hackers.
You see their content as a solution to your problem and you will be automatically driven to buy their products and services.
It is that simple but it is simply ignored by businesses as well. Yikes!
While it may save you money (if you do not spend on content creation), you lose out on leads and building a community for yourself. A community of potential buyers who see your content as useful and a possible solution to their pain points.
Did you know that,
Why is content creation important?
It helps you build a brand name. So next time, your buyer wants similar information or a product in your niche – you are on top of their head.
It helps build a two way relationship. You provide useful content to your buyer and they trust your product/services.
It helps gain industry authority. With the content you provide, your buyers know that you are invested to learn and you care for them – not just for selling.
Content also helps with SEO. Valuable and consistent content is often picked up by the search engines and ranked higher.
It increases your visibility online which is the need of the hour. We don’t like to buy from brands with no online presence these days.
Why should you hire Only B2B to manage content creation for you?
We are not going to tell you, what you would have traditionally heard. That is – we are going to create valuable content which will drive traffic to your website and blah blah!
That is the aim of content creation, so yes – that goes without saying.
But, we aren’t here to tell you what is obvious. We
- Understand the complex B2B space and the need of “relevant” content at each step of a sales funnel.
- Take time to understand your buyer persona and only then start with creating and styling your content accordingly
- Have a professional team of niche writers who know their industry very well. So – we aren’t going to have a lifestyle blogger write technology white papers for you. But, we will have a technology writer create that white paper for you.
- Deliver relevant and quality content which is SEO friendly (without stuffing keywords)
- Create content that will engage your audience and prompt a discussion
- Build trust and interest amongst your buyers and leave them coming back for more.
We are truly as excited as this to create content for you.
Book a consultation for free with us