- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization&search engine marketing.
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Should have Knowledge of SEO, SMM, SMO, paid search, Branding, Google analytics, webmaster ,on page, off page, competitor analysis, blogs sharing, newsletter sharing knowledge, influential marketing, word press, Keyword research
Any graduate (Digital marketing course is a must)
Monday- Friday (Sat- Sun fixed off)
Candidate should be flexible to shift timing.
Immediate joiner preferred.