Lead Generation Executive / Demand Generation Executive
- Working from customer lists and/or database, make outbound follow-up calls to client’s existing customers or prospects to qualify leads.
- Should focus on articulating client offering to predefined prospects.
- He/She should be persuasive and effectively handle objections to deliver marketing qualified leads.
- Understand the particular offering of the client organization.
- Use the script provided to ensure adherence to strict internal quality parameters.
- Focused on achieving/ exceeding daily/ weekly/monthly targets defined for self and team.
- Effectively perform outbound calls to target prospects in defined geographies.
- Engage in meaningful conversation/s with key decision makers and business owners.
- Conduct targeted surveys to identify right business opportunity from prospect.
- Adept at doing secondary research on companies and individual using different data sources.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence.
- Team Player who possesses a desire and ability to work in fast paced, goal oriented high growth sales environment.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Proven capabilities and skills in pre-call planning, call structure/control and time & territory management desired.
- Prior inside sales/marketing experience will be an added advantage.
- Flexible to work in 24 x 5 environment.
Shift Timings: 6.30 PM to 3.30 AM. with fixed Saturday and Sunday Off
Salary: Best in the Industry